The Cheese & Wine Festival hosts the popular Real Bread Festival November 2013
Friday 1 & Saturday 2 November
11am – 7.30pm Friday & 10am – 7pm Saturday
Old Spitalfields Market
16 Horner Square
Why visit The Real Bread Festival?
Whether you’re a seasoned bread maker or simply looking for a fun family day out, at this exciting new event you’ll discover a feast of things to see and do.
- See, smell, touch and taste a breathtaking array of artisan bread and buy direct from the passionate bakers who make it. Full Exhibitor’s list here.
- Watch Britain’s best Master Bakers demonstrate how to make delicious recipes live in the Cookery Theatre.
- Join Bakers’ Question Time and get expert, individual advice on bread making.
- Try your hand at a fun bread-making workshop and pick up techniques and skills to try at home.
- Learn all about gluten sensitivity and discover an exciting range of gluten free recipes and products.
- Get involved. Find out how to start your own bread making enterprise from visionary Rose Prince from The Pocket Bakery.
- Meet fellow bread makers and join the growing community of real bread lovers.